Avocado & Spinach Breakfast Smoothie
By Diana Earnshaw, Volunteer Contributor
Related article: Summer Greens
Related recipe to try: Watercress Soup
- 300ml of milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or double cream
- ½ inch lump of raw ginger, peeled (or more if you like)
- ½ medium ripe avocado
- ½ medium frozen but ripe banana
- 1 fresh egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon seeds – chia or flax (optional)
- A handful of spinach leaves
Blitz and serve!
Serves one adult for breakfast/lunch – or two children.