Many people are dairy intolerant or prefer non-dairy versions, so this fits the bill nicely! Overripe bananas (from the rootle box?) are ideal. A blender is needed for this recipe. The day before making the ice cream, slice the bananas and freeze them on a tray.
- 3 large frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse-blend until smooth, scraping down the sides a couple of times to ensure everything is well blended.
- Serve immediately, or store in the freezer.