Recipe based on one from cooks.com.
The baked beans are needed for this recipe, but feel free to use other canned beans in place of the kidney and butter beans. Serve on toast or in a jacket potato.
- Lightly brown bacon and onion in large frying pan. Remove from heat.
- Stir in everything else except the Parmesan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake 1 hour at 150 degrees.
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 can baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 50g mild Cheddar, cubed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Parmesan cheese