Olive Oil Dip
By Diana Earnsahw, Volunteer Contributor
Here’s a gorgeous Olive Oil Dip for True Food’s Olive bread! Recipe courtesy of Kitchme.com
Relevant article: Fat does not make you fat.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp balasamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 black pepper corn, freshly ground, to taste
- Pour the olive oil on to a salad plate.
- Use a garlic press to press the garlic cloves on to five different spots on the plate.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the oil and garlic.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (optional) and oregano.
- Season with black pepper.