Thanks to BBC Good Food for this recipe
- 650g small potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 2 cm.)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 links fully-cooked sausage, sliced
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and cut into 3cm chunks
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Toss potatoes, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl until coated. Spread out in a large heavy roasting pan. Roast 10 minutes. While potatoes roast, stir sausage, apples, mustard, maple syrup and vinegar together in the bowl.
- Reduce oven temperature to 180 degrees. Remove roasting pan from the oven. Scrape potatoes up from the pan with a spatula. Add sausage, apples and the mustard mixture to the potatoes and toss to combine. Return to the oven and bake, stirring once or twice until the potatoes and apples are tender and the glaze is caramelized, 45 to 50 minutes.